Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daydreaming

What makes this blog different than my classroom's webpage (shutterfly), my educational portfolio (weebly), or my teacher's blog "Swinging From One Great Idea to the Next"?   This blogs purpous is simply a place to share my dream of what I want my classroom to be. 

Currently i'm between teaching placements.  I have 8 years of teaching experience, a BA in Elementary Ed, MA in Curriculum & Instruction, endorsements in ESOL & adaptive special education.   The school year is just around the corner and at the moment I don't have a place to call my own.  As the school year approaches I often find myself daydreaming... If I only had my own classroom, what would it be like?  If I had unlimited resources, could hand pick my own curriculums / programs, had an unlimited budget, and had the time to pull it all together, what would that place be like?  

Without a classroom to take photo's of, i'll instead substitute photo and weblinks to other blogs, websites, etc from others whom have had the opportunity to make their dreams happen.  

So while I continue my quest to land a classroom position, feel free to curl up next to your computer in your comfy pj's sipping a warm drink, and feel free to daydream along with me.

Jessie Fishel


No comments:

Post a Comment